Browse Our Store
- Manufacturer List
- Sell Your Products
- About WestCMR
- Contact Us
MISSION - We understand that our way is a challenge to the status quo. We want to change how not only our customers, but everyone in healthcare thinks about how excess surgical supplies are managed.
To that end, we underpromise and overdeliver. We make every interaction with our clients enjoyable and productive. We ensure that every transaction is ethical, legal, and safe. And we are always willing to consider unconventional solutions that solve the problem.
VISION - Our vision is to provide a reliable, efficient, and sustainable alternative to how excess surgical supplies are bought and sold. Working with us, our clients and customers are able to lower costs, reduce surgical supply waste, improve the environment, and ultimately advance patient care.
VALUES - These are the unchanging principles that WestCMR is built on. We would hold
these values even if we weren't part of the same organization. In fact, we can say that
WestCMR is these values in the form of a company.
1. RESPECT - We respect those we work with and expect the same in return. We can be counted upon to do what we say we will do, and strive to build every relationship on a foundation of mutual trust, compassion, and respect for the other.
2. INITIATIVE - We are passionate about our work, and we have the courage to push the limits of what is possible. We continuously work to improve, to be the best at what we do, an industry leader and an example to others. We are not shy about pursuing our goals.
3. GRATITUDE - We- know we are fortunate to be able do what we do. Every day, how we approach our work begins with this knowledge and appreciation. We strive to be generous, offering our time, talent, and treasure to those in need.
4. HONESTY - We always do what is right, no matter the circumstance. Doing the right thing gives people confidence in us, allows us to approach our work without hesitation or calculation, and to serve our clients, customers, and coworkers with a smile.
5. TEAMWORK - We are there for our team members when they need us. We aim high, and work with each other to reach our goals. We pick each other up when we fall, and celebrate each other's triumphs. We understand that we succeed, or fail, as a team.